Terms and conditions for Air New Zealand prize for winners of the two Major Prize Draws
- Prize includes two return economy class airfares from any Air New Zealand domestic port to Queenstown, on Air New Zealand operated services. The Prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in this clause, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, visas, insurance and all other incidentals.
- Prize must be taken by 31 December 2022 and is subject to booking and flight availability.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit www.airnz.co.nz. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer programme.